8.09.2011

softly and tenderly. bye grandma

Jesus called my grandma home on July 26. I was in charge of her memorial slideshow. It was fun to see my own children, nieces and nephews reflected in these snippets of history. I have a few favorites I would like to share.

as a young girl.
first child's first haircut.
birthday party.
grandma had 4 boys in a span of 5 years!
her own football team.

grandma leaves behind 4 sons, 11 grandchildren and 24 great-grandchildren.
my favorite picture.

this is how I remember her.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sharing your beautiful grandma, what a blessing to have her in your life. The pics are just wonderful!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was a wonderful mom in law, too! Your tribute is beautiful and appreciated! She loved to laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to check in and see what I am up to! I enjoy reading each and every comment.