8.22.2011

my first treasury. slate

I was a little intimidated by the treasury process. I've been on etsy for a few years now, why haven't I don't this before? It was really quite easy and I think I've now found one more way to avoid the projects I should be working on (like cleaning up my workspace).

It's been hot here, I'm thinking this is my subconscious search for for some gray. My first treasury is titled Search for Slate.


If you love gray, don't miss this blog { <-- a perfect gray }.

2 comments:

  1. I never used to like grey, but I'm halfway through knitting myself a short sleeved tunic that maily grey! You've picked some lovely things for your treasury.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, It was such a pleasure to meet you last Sat. at Molly Mo's. I feel in love with your jewelry when I saw your etsy shop for the first time last week. I felt blessed when my sis bought me some earrings at the show. Thank you! I look forward to seeing you again in Sept's Deepwood event.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to check in and see what I am up to! I enjoy reading each and every comment.