10.03.2011

in the works. clock faces & a road trip

Creativity always strikes when I have the least amount of time - what is that about?



I pulled out these little watch faces my mom picked up for me at Antique Cottage and Garden. I'm pleased with how these sweet little pendants are coming together. I'm thinking a simple chain for these - probably something like 17 to 18 inches. I struggle with these one-of-a-kinds, a) I don't want to think of something I could have done later that would have been more fabulous, and b) it is hard to part with the finished product!

Speaking of Antique Cottage and Garden, Roses & Rust Vintage Market in Anderson, CA { <-- named Romantic Homes #7 market } is this weekend. My 40th birthday on Friday is the perfect excuse for my mom and I to hit the road with an empty van and shop the market all day on October 8 (I'm usually a vendor - this time I get to shop and I am really excited!). Girls vintage market weekend!

2 comments:

  1. We leave this morning...I can't wait to spend the weekend with my fantastic daughter...and tons of antiques.

    We did manage to get our hands on a van :)

    Antique Cottage and Garden (shop) is a must see when traveling in the Shasta, Redding CA. area...wonderful, beautiful, unusual items packed inside and outside. The atmosphere is inviting and friendly...mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Have fun shopping, I hope you come back with some fantastic new treasures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to check in and see what I am up to! I enjoy reading each and every comment.