9.26.2011

vintage halloween bootique - this friday!

I hear that Martha {Vintage Trifles} moves everything out of her house and transforms it into a vintage BOOtique. I cannot wait to check this out. She has been posting teaser pics on her blog and I've been wanting to share some with you here (all pictures are from her blog). Today is the first dreary day of fall and my focus has turned to my house and the lack of fall decor! Time to go shopping...

Pixie sighting!
Apothecary must haves...
whimsy... treats only, no tricks!

WHEN
September 30, 5-8 pm, $5.00 Early Moonlight Buying
October 1, 9 am-3 pm Free Admission

WHERE
Vintage Halloween Bootique
5020 Daniel Street South, Salem
503.581.7225

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from over at My Sweet Savannah... You really have some beautiful pieces of jewelry! And now I'm following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! I found you through Melanie at My Sweet Savannah. You truly have a wonderful blog. Check out mine if you have a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your stuff! I am your latest (and greatest) follower recommended by My Sweet Savannah.

    xo Kristle
    http://www.willblogforbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to check in and see what I am up to! I enjoy reading each and every comment.