4.11.2012

what i wore. bangs.

I'm getting a little better at the picture of "self" thing. Next week, I'll work on adding smiling, while posing, while taking a picture, while not pulling a muscle in my arm.

me. wearing bangs.

My outfit today was a usual - gap perfect boot jeans and a jcrew vintage tshirt over a black tank top { working at home, quick stop to drop off earrings at Adorn, driving kids in the afternoon }. I shower at night, so in the a.m., my hair is usually it's true self - on the flat side and straight (and forward). I am fortunate (and not so, sometimes) to have VERY thick hair. It does what it wants to do. Usually I use a flat iron all the way around and flip it a bit. Today, I liked the forward bang look, so I decided to go with it. I only curled the back (uh, bed head). I resisted the urge to flat iron and style my bangs to the side { see my profile pic } - which usually includes a battle with a natural cowlick.

Today I wore bangs. 

hair. top front view.
Addicted to chapstick, I am. Now in love with Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer.
Wearing Peony.

hair. side view.
LOL. Attempting a serious picture - but good shot of the angle of my hair!
 And of course I have to show you my earrings.

long pyrite dangles.

Have you ever had an accidental hairstyle that stuck? This might actually stick for me for a while.

A little plug for the most amazing hairstylist and color girl - Erin Brown { Honeycut Salon . Beaverton OR . 503-626-1500 }


pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Girl,you certainly do wear that haircut well :) You are too cute...and that color is perfect on you! Love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one neat hairstyle! It looks like you can do so much with it and I love the highlights, too! I have long hair and no bangs but always had a problem with my hair falling over in my face. Once I wore a headband when I first got out of the shower and was so surprised that it kept my bangs back when I took it out. Now I do that first thing and I don't look like Morticia from the Munsters! lol!

    The earrings are perfect for your style and outfit! Very pretty!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to check in and see what I am up to! I enjoy reading each and every comment.