3.28.2012

what i wore { twice this week }

I'm already giving myself away { lazy dresser }.

I have to admit. Clothes are hard for me. I am super sensitive to various fabrics --> ie I can only wear cotton, I'm tall with a 34 inch inseam, and I wear a size 12 shoe.

This week I wore my fav outfit { twice }, why not? it's comfy like pjs. I've found the perfect leggings that don't pull down (HUE for Nordstrom), they fit just right, you can move around without re-adjusting everything every few minutes (I hate that!) I'm sorry, but low rise jeans will never be my thing.

Cotton sweater :: cabi (I've always felt these sleeves needed to be longer).
Top (sorry - can't see) :: LA Made tunic dress - mid thigh length.
Black leggings :: Hue for Nordstrom.
Boots :: Clarks.

I am fortunate to work from home. I usually start my workday within 20 minutes of getting up. I get dressed about an hour later. It's helped me to pick out my clothes the night before (when I shower) and have them ready (or at least know where they are). I've got a little flylady in me, I prefer to be dressed fairly early (I fear a call from the school, or the knock on the door - not being dressed ugh, the worst feeling).

I have a pair of these earrings that I've kept for me.
They are nice statement earrings - big but not huge - a comfortable
weight and size for me to wear all day. They go with everything.
I guess I should have tucked my hair behind my ear so you could see
them - will get better at this picture taking thing!
I tend to go monochromatic and simple with my clothes and more dramatic with statement jewelry (this is how I think when I work on new pieces - simple outfit, easy jewelry statement). I usually go for earrings, now that my hair is longer (than my traditional pixie cut), sometimes a bold necklace. I find this works really well for me, I don't have to think too hard. I think hard enough the rest of the day.


pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to check in and see what I am up to! I enjoy reading each and every comment.